Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Solo Dance Party

Yesterday I decided to clean the barn because 1- it was dirty (ok it's pretty much always dirty, its a barn!) and 2- it was a wonderfully gorgeous and warm day. Since I knew I would be down there a couple of hours I took my old school boom box so I could listen to a CD. I put in the latest Sugarland CD. The first two songs really get me going so I was dancing and singing having a grand ole time. Not accomplishing anything though. In my dancing I turned around towards the pen with 2 mini horses and 3 goats and they are lined up just staring at me! It's like they were thinking, "Uh oh. This is the lady that feeds us and she has lost her mind! What are we going to do?"

2 comments:

  1. Nah, they weren't worried about your insanity. They were just wishing they could sing along! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if we were all as honest as you we would admit that we all do this every now and then. Ok, so I've never personally done it to an audience of horses and goats, but if my dog could talk. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete